Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What does $9.00 get you?


All of this. Hee hee.

I did my Sunday morning shopping trip. I hit up 3 different stores. My typical Rite Aid run (which did not go as planned and I did a tiny BOO BOO). Then I headed to Stop & Shop for cereal and Shaw's for some FREE Tomatoes and super cheap Egg Noodles.

Rite Aid
I will say this week was a bit of a bummer for me, cause there really wasn't anything to roll all my UP's into and now I have to figure out what to use all my UP's on before they exipre in 2 days.
Here is what I did manage to get though.
FREE Reach Floss
FREE Purex Crystals Fabric Softener
FREE Gain Dish Liquid
.91 for 3 Dixie Plates
Motrin PM (I screwed this up and got the wrong one and ended up paying more for this and not getting the UP reward I should have gotten)
Coupons
$1.00/1 Reach Floss Various Inserts
$1.00/1 Gain Dish Liquid P&G Mailer Coupon Booklet
$2.00/1 Purex Crystals Softener 3/13 RP Insert
$2.00/1 Motrin PM 3/13 SS Insert
$1.00/1 Purex Video Value Coupon
$5.00/3 Dixie Plates Video Value Coupon
Total OOP: $1.05

Stop & Shop
9 boxes of cereal
Check out the coupons I used HERE
Total OOP: $4.70

Shaws
2 Pennsylvania Dutch Egg Noodles
4 RedPack Diced Tomatoes
6 Yoplait Yogurts
Lettuce
2 Au Grautin Potatoes Betty Crocker
Coupons
$1.00/2 Betty Crocker Potatoes Boxed
$2.00 Off Produce Shaws Mailer Coupon
Total OOP: $3.25

Not a bad trip.


0 comments:

Post a Comment