Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 11, 2011

Super Cheap GM Cereal @ Stop & Shop


I don't normally shop Stop & Shop unless there is an AMAZING DEAL. Well there is one this week.
Purchase 3 GM Cereals for 3/$5.00
*Must purchase just 3..anymore or less price will be $1.99 each*
(includes Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Golden Grahams, Cocoa Puffs & Lucky Charms)

Match this Sale Deal with some of the following coupons

All these coupons can double at Stop & Shop and you can get your cereal for as low as .16 a box depending on coupon you use

You can also find these same coupons above at the following websites

Heres how I plan on working this one out. I am gonna print off 2 of each coupon from all the different websites they are on. Then I will purchase them in sets of three but in individual transactions at the self checkout. This is so I can do all my transactions in one trip without holding up any lines.

WOOHOO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment