Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Ready for 2011


I just finished cleaning out my coupon binder and tossing out all those expired coupons. The start of a New Year means getting rid of MANY expired coupons. I love it and hate it at the same time. I mean I love ridding myself of a heavy binder (will be getting filled back up quickly), but I hate seeing all those un-used coupons going to waste.

Tomorrow there will be multiple inserts. You can get an idea of what will be in the inserts HERE. Another love/hate situation for me, Sunday Mornings. LOVE getting all new coupons....HATE cutting and sorting. I know some people just put the dates on the inserts and file them away that way, but that just doesn't work for me. I need to be able to see each coupon, cause I tend to do my own matchup's rather than going off of matchup's I see on the internet.

So here's to a New Year filled with HIGH value coupons, super HOT deals and many, many FREEBIES.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you use to make that binder and how do you organize it?
Thanks
Kim

Julie Harrington said...

Thanks for asking Kim. I actually purchased one very similiar to this http://www.mead.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product3_10051_10006_125812_-1_false_10051 then I purchased baseball card holder sleeves. I organize my binder by type of products. Such as produce/meat, drinks, dairy, cereal snack, canned goods, frozen foods, health & Beauty, Medicine, etc. I also have sections in the bank for the different stores I shop at that also offer store coupons. I love my binder.

Post a Comment