Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stocking up on SKIPPY at Shaw's 1/28-2/3


There are certain things I will just never substitute and Peanut Butter is one of those things. I grew up on Skippy and my kids are growing up on Skippy as well. It's the ONLY peanut butter I purchase, no matter what I have to pay for it. But thankfully I can usually find great deals on it and stock up on it until the next great deal. Well this is probably one of the BEST deals I have seen on it and on some of these other great products.

Shaw's is having another CAT Deal. Spend $20.00 on select products and recieve a coupon for $10 off your next order. Gotta love these

Details:

Back page ad for 1/28-2/3 says: Buy $20 of these participating products, get $10 off your next shopping trip with your Shaw's Rewards Card.
*Coupon will print at register. Minimum purchase requirement calculated after manufacturer coupons **This usually is not the case, they seem to always print this but it is usually off shelf price and coupons dont matter**

Listed products:
Barilla Pasta (12-16oz., select varieties) 10/$10
Wish-Bone Dressing (16oz) or Ragu Pasta Sauce (16-26oz.) 2/$4
Post Cereal (15-19.5oz. Shredded Wheat, 15oz. Fruity Pebbles or 25oz. Raisin Bran) 2/$5
Skippy Peanut Butter (15-16.3oz) 2/$4
Del Monte Tomatoes(14.5oz) or Contadina Tomato Sauce(15oz) $.79ea
Sorrento Mozzarella (16oz) or Ricotta Cheese(32oz) $3.49ea
Dunkin' Donuts Ground Coffee(11-12oz) $6.99ea
Pillsbury Classic Cake(18-18.9oz) or Brownie Mix (19.5oz), select varieties 10/$10
Contadina Tomato Paste(6oz) or Sauce(8oz) $.59
Ben & Jerry's(16 oz), Breyers Ice Cream(48oz), Dove Bars or minatures(8.67-10.5oz) $3.49ea
I can't Believe It's Not Butter, Promise or Brummel & Brown Spread or Lipton Tea Bags (15oz tub, 8oz spray or 1 lb. baking stick or 100 ct. Lipton) 2/$5
Pillsbury Frosting(12-16oz) or Cookie(17.5oz) or Premium Brownie Mix(13.5-19.5oz), select varieties 2/$3
P.F. Chang's Home Menu Meal(22oz) or Bertolli Dinner(21-24oz) $6.99ea
Dial Body Wash(16-18oz) or Bar soap(8pk, 4oz bars) $3.99ea
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent(55-68.75oz) $3.99ea
Renuzit Air Freshening Pearls(3.52oz) or Soft Scrub Cleaner(12-28.6oz) 2/$5
How am I gonna stock up on Skippy you ask?

Shelf Price at the Groton Ma store for Skippy Peanut Butter is $2.69
Sale Price is 2/$4.00
Barilla Pasta Shelf Price is $1.47
Sale Price is $1.00

This is what I plan on doing
7 Skippy Peanut Butter Shelf Price $18.83 Sale Price $14.00
1 Barilla Pasta Shelf Price $1.47 Sale Price $1.00
Total Shelf Price $20.30
Total Sale Price $15.00
Coupons:
(7) $1.00/1 Skippy Peanut Butter
Total: $8.00
Get Back $10 CAT **$2.00 MONEYMAKER**

There are so many different scenarios to do with all of these items to make for some really cheap or FREE groceries. I plan on stocking up on Skippy, Ragu, Contadina Paste and Del Monte Tomatoes.

Just keep rolling your $10 CAT Coupon into your next order and see what you can score.

Check out some more scenarios HERE

6 comments:

This Mama Knows said...

I already have my 80 jars of Skippy on order! Watch out Shaw's, I'm hitting this deal hard!

Julie Harrington said...

Wow..I have never pre-ordered anything from any store. I only have 10 of the $1.00/1 Skippy Coupons. Plus I don't have anywhere to store tons of Skippy...im hoping to get at least 20 jars. Do you know of any coupons for the Contadina/Del Monte?

This Mama Knows said...

I don't think there are any out there...but if there are, they'd be on Ebay. I'm still going to stock up on the Contadina because you rarely see if on sale or coupons, so this is still a good deal.

Unknown said...

I would love a heads up on the skippy coupon..

Julie Harrington said...

Yah Rach, I thought the price was great on the Contadina. I make my own sauce so I could always use more paste and tomatoes.

Julie Harrington said...

The Skippy Coupon I will be using for this sale came from a Coupon Booklet from a Vons Grocery Store out in CA. There will be a Skippy coupon in this Sunday's Redplum Insert. It could be .75/1,75/2 or 1.00/2 just depends on where you live.

Post a Comment