Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Start your Year off with FREE TOILET PAPER



There are somethings in life I would rather not have to PAY for. Toilet Paper is on that list. I mean..having to pay for something you are just throwing into your toilet. Seriously, why not just throw your money in the toilet. LOL.

So I am beyond EXCITED about this deal this week at Rite Aid. FREE TOILET PAPER. How, you make ask? Simple..so Simple that you don't even need a coupon for this deal.

This week 1/16-1/22 Rite Aid has Simplicity 4pk Toilet Paper, Single Roll Toilet Paper and Facial Tissues prices at $1.00 each. You will receive a $1.00 UP Reward for everyone that you purchase. So its getting it for FREE. To make it even more amazing..is that if you have any current UP Rewards lying around, just use those to purchase your toilet paper then receive more UP Rewards back. So you don't ever have to take out your Credit Card or Cash for this deal.

WOW....

I currently have
10 4packs
10 single Rolls

I have $20 UP Rewards and I will be going back tomorrow to get some more. Cause this is not gonna last me that long LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment