Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Send FREE Cookies to the Troops


I am honored each and everyday for all the men and women who are sacrificing their time with their families during this holiday season, so that I can be safe and free with my own family. I have a Step-Sister who will be spending her Christmas overseas. I have a few friends who also will not be able to see their children open up presents on Christmas Morning.

Any small gesture means more than you will know to a soldier overseas. Help Kenmore send cookies to the troops this holiday season. Just go over to thei facebook page HERE and like them. Then you will be able to send cookies, along with a card to troops overseas for FREE. This will put a smile on their face, and help them know that they are not forgotten and that we are thinking about all of them during the Holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment