Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Shopping Trip: Rite Aid and Stop & Shop


Have I mentioned already how much I LOVE Rite Aid?? Hee hee.
You can read HERE and learn how to maximize your savings at Rite Aid.

The picture above is my combined shopping trip of Rite Aid and Stop & Shop.

I am a little bummed cause I normally use my UP rewards and roll them into other UP rewards so I walk out of Rite Aid with money in my hand, but I have been slacking on my Rite Aid trips. I used the UP rewards I had left (which were due to expire tomorrow) and my Single Check Rebate I just got in the mail to buy what we NEED in the house RIGHT NOW. **Toilet Paper and Printer Paper**. The plus side is that I paid less than $1 OOP (out of pocket) for all that I got at Rite Aid. Now I will be starting from scratch next week with NO UP's. :(

Rite Aid:
5 4pk toilet paper 
1 Revlon Nail Clipper
1 Package of Printer Paper
1 Reeses Santa Candy

Stop & Shop:
10 Bottles of Pepsi
1 8pk Hamburger Rolls
2 8pk Apple & Eve Juice Boxes

Total after all my coupons and store savings and rewards program savings:
$15.73









0 comments:

Post a Comment