Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Love for Disney World!!


Just looking at this picture makes me wanna pack up the kids and get in the car and just GOOO!
We were lucky enough to see this in person last May. It was our very first Family Trip to Disney World. Both kids, Hubby, my Mother and Step-Dad and I all boarded a plane and headed down to Disney World. It was more than a DREAM COME TRUE. I LOVED IT.


Miss K and her Idol "Tink"



Grandparents and Grandkids. Who is having more fun??



Mr J on his favorite ride. Buzz Lightyear...he rode it twice and he WON!



Miss K and Belle.



Daddy, Mr J and Miss K in front of Mickey's House!



Daddy and Mr J with Snow White at the Germany Pavilion.

This trip was our most memorable time together as a family. The kids STILL talk about it and love to look at the pictures. We loved it so much I am debating on going back again in 2011.

Oh and when we go on vacation I still make sure I get the best BANG for my BUCK. Not only do I bring my coupons with me on vacation, I make sure that I get the best deal on hotels, cars, airline tickets and more. If we do end up going back I will definately share with you the great deal I got on it. Trust me you will be AMAZED!!!

Wanna know how you can go to Disney for 7 days 6 nights with a family of 4, staying on site, food included and park tickets for just over $1700.00??

Ask me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment