Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My $16.88 Shaws Trip


I did manage to get in on the current GM Cat that I posted about HERE 

I did 2 transactions for this trip.

First transaction I went through the Self Checkout line. I personally use this line all the time *unless* I have a coupon for a FREE Item or a BOGO coupon. I like using the Self Checkout cause I can go slow and make sure all my savings are coming off correctly. I can also make sure that all my coupons double. If you have a coupon that states DO NOT DOUBLE then the cashier will most likely hit her DO NOT DOUBLE Button her register and you will not get the double. Also if you go over $5.00 in coupons through the Shelf Checkout you will need a pre-approval before you can finish your transaction.

So first transaction looks like this:


(4) Total Cereal $3.49ea (Shelf Price) $2.00ea (Sale Price)  $8.00
(2) Honey Nut Cheerios $3.29ea (Shelf Price) $2.00ea (Sale Price) 4.00
Total: $12.00 after sale
Coupons:
(4).75/1 Total Cereal (Internet Printables) *DOUBLED* - $6.00
(2).55/1 Honey Nut Cheerios (Internet Printables) *DOUBLED* - $2.20
TOTAL: $3.80 (Out of Pocket) Got back a $5 CAT Coupon to use on my next order (GM CAT)

Second Transaction:

(8) Cans of Hunts Tomato Paste $6.32 (Sale Price)
Success Rice $1.89 (Sale Price)
Country Crock Spread 45oz $3.99 (Sale Price)
Dole Mushrooms .88 (Sale Price)
Shaws Cheese and Garlic Sausages $4.29**
 **Purchased cause it had a Managers Special $2.00 OFF coupon on it**
Shaws Whole Roaster Chicken  .88/b (Sale Price) $4.71
Total: $22.08
Coupons:
.50/1 Success Rice (Internet Printable) **DOUBLED** -$1.00
$1.00/1 Country Crock Spread Any (Internet Printable) -$1.00
$2.00 off Sausage Meat found on package
$5.00 off Next Order Coupon
Total: $13.08

I purchased all this for a grand total of $16.88



0 comments:

Post a Comment