Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baked Sausage Mac & Cheese: YUMMY!

I just love making up my own recipes. Sometimes they aren't so good. But when they are good...they are SOOO Good. Two of my favorite things in the world are Pasta and Cheese. Is my Italian heritage showing just a little bit? Hee hee. I personally like my Pasta with lots of cheese and NO tomato sauce. I also think its Cent's-ational when I can use ingredients that I already have on hand from various amazing sales and mix them all up to make a Hearty meal for my family. Check out the recipe below.


Baked Sausage Mac & Cheese

Ingredients:
1 Box of Pasta (any kind will do)
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
I canful of Milk
1 Sausage Meat Roll
3 TBS of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Package of Powder Cheese from (any Boxed Mac and Cheese)
Breadcrumbs

Directions:
Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees

Boil Pasta until just before its cooked. Then Drain.
Cook sausage meat on skillet.
Drain Sausage Meat

In glass or ceramic casserole dish (preferably sized 13x9) mix Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 canful of Milk, 3 TBS of Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and 1 Package of Powder Cheese. Once its all mixed add Pasta and Sausage Meat and mix. Top with 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Breadcrumbs.

Cook at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. 

Here is your results:



YUMMY!! It was a big hit with Hubby and the Kids!
HOMERUN!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment