Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Target Trip

I love going to Target after dropping Mr J off at PK. I get so many great deals, not only on toys, clothes and electronics but some really Cent's-ational deals on groceries.





New Kraft Printable Coupons HERE (while supplies last)
*You must sign up for the website (which is FREE) then you will be able to print the coupons*
-$1/2 Packages of Baker’s Bar Products
-$1/2 Tubs of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
-$1/2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
-$1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese (Shredded or Chunk)
-$1/1 Maxwell House International Cafe or Maxwell House Coffee
-$1/2 Nabisco Crackers (no exclusions)
-$1/2 Packages of any Oscar Mayer Bacon

Match those up with some of the Target Store Coupons found HERE and you can score some really good deals. *Target allows 1 Manufacturer Coupon and 1 Target Store Coupon per item*
.50/1 Baker’s chocolate or coconut Target Coupon
.50/2 Cool Whip Whipped Topping 7 oz Target Coupon
.50/2 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz+ Target Coupon
$1/2 Kraft Shredded or Block Cheese 7 oz+ Target Coupon
$2/2 Maxwell House International Coffee 4-oz. or larger Target Coupon
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers Excl Single Serve Target Coupon
$1/1 Oscar Mayer Bacon Target Store Q


This is what I purchased today for only 7.72


(2) Bags of Doritos 4.00
(2) Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies 3.98
(2) Kraft Mexican Shredded Cheese 3.60
(2) Cool Whip 1.78
(2) Philly Cream Cheese 2.38
(2) Holiday Tic Tacs 1.98 **these are found in the Christmas section in a bin with various stocking stuffer items.
TOTAL: 17.72
Coupons:
(2)1.00/1 Doritos Target Coupon PRINT -2.00
(2)1.00/1 Keebler Cookies MQ  PRINT -2.00
1.00/2 Kraft Shredded or Block Cheese MQ  PRINT -1.00
1.00/2 Cool Whip MQ PRINT -1.00
.50/2 Cool Whip Target Coupon PRINT -.50
1.00/2 Philly Cream Cheese MQ PRINT -1.00
.50/2 Philly Cream Cheese Target Coupon PRINT -.50
(2)1.00/1  Tic Tac One Single Pack or multipack 10-3-10 RP (Redplum Insert) exp. 12/3 -2.00
TOTAL OOP: 7.72

With Sale prices and Coupons I saved a total of 14.28.

I was able to stock up on some cool whip for the Mud Pie I will be making for Christmas Eve. I also scored an amazing price on Cookies for the kids and Doritos for Mommy and Daddy. We use shredded cheese in this house constantly, so I always grab some when I can get it for a Cent's-ational price. I grabbed the tic tacs..well because they were FREE after the coupon. I NEVER pass up anything FREE even if I will never use it, cause I am sure someone I know will.

(Thanks to TotallyTarget!)


2 comments:

PBJ*Boutique ~ Brittni said...

Oh I want that TicTac coupon!!! We don't get the RedPlum coupons here anymore. Are they printable anywhere? My kids love TicTacs, and they would be great for stocking stuffers! :)

Julie Harrington said...

No printable ones that I am aware of. I will keep my eyes out for some. You can try redplum.com and see if you can have the coupon inserts mailed to you.

Post a Comment